- The temperature during the winter months are around 15 to 22 degrees and in the summer time can be as high as 40.
- Property prices are lower than in many other Mediterranean coastal regions. In Alanya there are apartments just steps away from the sea starting from only £ 29,900.
- The Turkish title deed is universally recognized as the most comprehensive document to establish complete ownership of the building and corresponding proportion of land (including apartments).
- Rental guarantees are available for selected properties in order to guarantee a healthy return on your investment.
- Turkish Mortgages are to be available shortly. Propertyprices can be enhanced by this facility.
- Inexpensive living cost in Turkey. (For instance: monthly electricity expense is around £ 10-20 and water is around £ 5-15)
- Turkey is actively seeking full membership of the European Union.
- 70% of people in Alanya speak English.
- You will find the great Turkish hospitality & traditions of east & west cultures.
Year-around city living unlike many other resorts in the Mediterranean.
- There are 4 major private and government run hospitals.
- There are 6 Major golf courses within easy driving distance of Alanya.
- Skiing Resorts are only apprx. 120 miles from Alanya.
- Antalya International Airport is only 90 minutes drive to Alanya. Low-cost nonstop flights run throughout year around from all major UK airports.
- International Sport Tournaments
* International Beach Volley in July (Live on Eurosport)
* International Triathlon in September (Live on Eurosport)
* International Streetball Tournament in August
* International Beach Handball in July
- There are scenic rivers in Alanya with full sport & leisure facilities.
- There are festival celebrations during the summer in Alanya and surrounding area.