How to Buy a Property in Turkey
Buying a property for holidays, longer periods over the winter or as a retirement home is an investment for the future. As a certified company we are there for you 365 days a year. Buying a property in Turkey has been made a lot simpler and Trust United will help you through the whole process. The buyer receives a Tapu ( Land deed ) signed out by the official Tapu-Office, a member of the municipality. Read More
Questions of inheritance property in Turkey are governed by Turkish law in the manner adopted in most countries. In the case of the death of the owner (foreign citizen), property passes to his heirs. Inheritance occurs in the country of nationality of the successor.
Wills that is drawn up by foreigners in their own country, can be executed in Turkey. Read More
Tapu – it is the only document that proves ownership rights for the property in Turkey. All Tapus are issued and stored in the Land Registry Office. The owners of a property in Turkey can be both physical and legal entity registered in Turkey or abroad. Several owners could be registered In a Tapu, but their share of the property can be different. Read More
Capital gain tax should be paid from the following real estate transactions:
- Resale property earlier than 5 years after the buying.
The first 3000 TL income for renting of residential property and the first of 11 000 TL of resale are not taxed. Read More
Tax legislation in Turkey the same for foreigners and nationals. Property tax must be paid annually. The value of the tax is calculated based on the value of the property, which is listed in the Title Deed. Read More
Once you have decided to but your holiday home in Alanya our experienced agents will get in touch with you in order to assist you purchasing your flight tickets. When doing that we make sure to find you best available ticket in a convenient way. Read More
- Please bring all the required information to the nearest branch of your new house. Together with the branch you will discuss all the conditions and benefits of the loan
- After your approval we will complete the application form and start the application procedure
- The bank will send a appraiser to you house to value your property. Read More
- The temperature during the winter months are around 15 to 22 degrees and in the summer time can be as high as 40.
- Property prices are lower than in many other Mediterranean coastal regions. In Alanya there are apartments just steps away from the sea starting from only £ 29,900.
- The Turkish title deed is universally recognized as the most comprehensive document to establish complete ownership of the building and corresponding proportion of land (including apartments). Read More