How to get Turkish Citizenship
With the decision published on 19.09.2018 on the Turkish Official Gazette, some regulations regarding the transition of foreigners to Turkish citizenship changed. Turkish citizenship will be given directly to foreigners who buy at least 250.000 USD real estate in Turkey.
According to this document, 5 categories of foreigners may apply for the Turkish nationality by simplified procedure:
- Persons who have bought properties that values at least 250.000 $ (USD). In condition if they will keep it within 3 years from date of purchase.
- Persons who have invested into the Turkish industry more than 500.000 $ (USD).
- Persons who have a deposit in Turkish banks in amount at least 500.000 $ (USD) . And keep it in Turkey within 3 years from the date of investment.
- Persons who have purchased government securities (bonds) in value of at least 500.000 $ (USD) for a period not less than 3 years.
- Persons who opened a company and gave at least 50 new work place for Turkish citizens.